I. Adverbial Clauses :
· I recommended you for that restaurant because the food is extremely delicious.
· Because the food is extremely delicious, I recommended you for that restaurant
· The building looks terribly dirty since the owner had passed away two years ago,
· I recommended you for that restaurant although the food is extremely expensive.
· Though the food is terribly unattractive, the taste is good enough.
· Fitria will meet you today before she left to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow.
· I will go to the doctor while my mom is sleeping in her room.
II. Adjective Clauses :
a. Who : The woman who is reading a newspaper is my mommy.
b. Whom : The girl whom you met yesterday is my sister.
c. Which : The letter which you wrote yesterday has been received by me.
d. Which has : The woman which has a red car has just left.’
III. Active Voice :
a. Simple Present Tense : We visit our grandmother every month
b. Present Continuous Tense : She is watering the plants
c. Simple Past Tense : The hurricane destroyed the small fishing village yesterday
d. Past Continuous Tense : Two horses were pulling the farmer’s wagon
e. Present Perfect Tense : Anna and Dina have finished the project
f. Simple Future Tense : Anne will buy a new house next years / Anne is going to buy a new house next years
IV. Passive Voice :
a. Simple Present Tense : Our grandmother is visited by us every month
b. Present Continuous Tense : The plants is being watered by her
c. Simple Past Tense : The small fishing village was destroyed by the hurricane yesterday
d. Past Continuous Tense : The farmer’s wagon were being pulled by two horses
e. Present Perfect Tense : The project have been finished by them (Anna and Dina)
f. Simple Future Tense : A new house will be bought by Anne next year / a new house is going to be bought by Anne next year
CLASS : 3EB01
1. Baghis Dika Al Fairis (21215242)
2. Endah Dwi Rahayu (22215212)
3. Idris Cesar Selay (23215230)
4. Muhammad Andhika Pratama (24215501)
5. Septi Yunita Sari (26215472)